I was going through tech net and found some really great stuff people share there, thought it would be great to share the same here.
· PowerShell Script to download all SharePoint Conference 2014 Videos & Slides –
1. Downloads all the SPC14 Sessions and Slides
2. Groups them by folders
3. Makes sure no errors come up due to Illegal File names.
4. If you stop the script and restart in the middle, it will start where it left off and not from beginning.
Download Link here: http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/sharepoint/PowerShell-Script-to-all-04e92a63#content
· The final guide to Alternate Access Mappings
After you have finished this guide, or only parts of it, you will hopefully grasp the functionality of Alternate Access Mappings and what it’s all about.
· Copy all SharePoint Files and Folders Using PowerShell
This script uses PowerShell to copy all files and folders from one document library to another document library. This script will allow you to copy an entire document library, along with user-defined metadata from one site collection to another.
· SharePoint PowerShell script to clean up all recycle bins in a site collection
This PowerShell script will take a site collection URL as input and will then iterate through each sub web in the site collection, clearing it’s recycle bin before finally clearing the site collection recycle bin at the end.
· Bulk Import SharePoint Files
This script uses PowerShell to upload files from the file system to SharePoint, maintaining the folder structure originally in the file system. A separate script has also been provided in a separate post to perform bulk exports from SharePoint to the file system.